Join an exclusive After-Party with dinner and dancing with the Stars.
SPONSOR THIS EVENT
Corporate and Individual Opportunities to highlight your involvement with the Ballet.
GENERAL RESERVED SEATING
On sale to the Public August 16.
Advertise in the 2016 Souvenir Program!
Placing an ad in the beautiful 2016 Evening with the Stars Printed Program is inexpensive and effective:
- This 8.5”x 11”, full-color book is a beautiful way to get your message across to almost 2,000 audience members.
- The demographics of our attendees is diverse but features an upscale, affluent, educated audience.
- The book contains rich dance photography by Gene Schiavone and tells the story of Indianapolis City Ballet – it is a once-a-year publication that people take home and keep.
Here’s how you can place your ad in the 2016 Evening with the Stars Program Book.
Full Page Premium Placement
- Full Page ‐ Outside Back Cover (W 8.5x H 11”) $1,500
- Full Page ‐ Inside front cover (W 8.5 x H 11”) $1,200
- Full Page ‐ Inside back cover (W 8.5 x H 11”) $1,000
- Full page (W 8.5 x H 11”) $500 (Dance School/NFP Rate: $450)
- Half page (W 8.5 x H 5.5”) $300 (Dance School/NFP Rate: $270)
- Quarter page (W 4.25 x H 5.5”) $175 (Dance School/NFP Rate: $155)
Print and Design Specs
All ads must be an acceptable electronic file. All color used in document should be in CMYK at 300 dpi. The ad must be submitted as one of the following file types:TIFF, EPS, JPEG or PDF. Page layout document size must be supplied in actual adsize. For full‐page ads, set bleeds to 0.125″ (1/8”). Keep live area 0.375″ (3/8”) from trim all around.
Use TIFF or EPS files. No JPEGs. Save 4/C images as CMYK. B/W and color images should be scanned at 300 dpi. Line art should be scanned at 600 or 1200 dpi. Do not scale TIFF and EPS files over 115% of original size. Please include all image and logo files that are used and list them in media output form.
Include ALL fonts linked to EPS files or convert type to outline.
Ad Production Costs
Ads will not be created by Indianapolis City Ballet. All rates are based on receipt of camera‐ready ad materials sized to exact dimensions (unless otherwise specified). Should advertisement require modification to meet specifications in this contract, additional fees will be assessed.
Errors and Omissions
Indianapolis City Ballet is not responsible or liable for typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions in advertising materials.
This contract, full payment, and ad copy must accompany your order and must be received by Friday, October 7, 2016. This deadline will be
strictly enforced. Ads received after Friday, October 7, 2016 cannot be guaranteed placement in event program.
E‐mail the advertising to Advertising@IndianapolisCityBallet.org. Please include the advertiser’s name and ad size in the subject line. Ads should be sent as an e‐mail attachment in a zipped (compressed) file, not embedded in the e‐mail.
Please make checks payable to: Indianapolis City Ballet. Mail signed contract, payment, and copy of artwork to arrive prior to
deadline (October 7) to:
Indianapolis City Ballet
P.O. Box 40567
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
This contract, full payment, and ad copy must be received by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016. This deadline will be strictly enforced. Ads received after FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016 cannot be guaranteed placement in event program. Questions may be directed to Rainesford Stauffer at (317) 790-9644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.